thePeople Oakland present
C R E A T E
f e a t u r i n g
TRINIDADIANDEEP aka Native Rebel
2ND Room special guest
delicious beats by
// LIVE PAINTING //
* MALIK SENEFERU
* ILY ROK
// VENDOR/ARTIST MARKETPLACE //
* BushMama (original art & handmade jewelry)
* Madre Moon (handmade crystal/stone jewelry designs)
* Artiffact (curated clothing chronicles)
* Lighthead Threads (apparel inspiring bright ideas)
* El Shamanico (original art & handmade apparel/accessories)
* Ily Rok Clothing (wearable art/screen printing)
* Sedona (original art/paintings)
* Clothes for the Soul (art jewelry & apparel)
* Royal House of Makeda Designs (clothing & accessories)
Local Eats By:
(The Lumpia Company)
Every 4th Saturday
1743 San Pablo Ave.
Oakland, CA | 9pm – 3am
$5 B4 10pm – $10 after | 21+
Dj and producer for Prescription Records – FutureVision Records. Trinidadian Deep, Trini, now based in New York, is that rare breed of Deep Soulful House producer and DJ, who actually plays very spiritual deep music! Having been taken under the wing of Chicago master RON TRENT, with whom he spent countless hours learning his music production craft and skill – he was also helped by Yoruba Soul artist OSUNLADE and has slowly built up a solid reputation as an honest and truly authentic Deep House musician.
Having his music released by many underground House Music labels including the legendary New York label KING STREET RECORDS, RON TRENT’s FUTURE VISION RECORDS, NICK HOLDER’s DNH RECORDS and HALO’s CITY DEEP RECORDS. Trini has also worked with many top level artists including BODDHI SATVA, CARLOS MENA, OSUNLADE, EZEL, JAY TRIPWIRE and LARS BEHRENROTH.
Trini’s dj sets highlight his very subtle, slower and groovier 120 bpm tempo, super spaced out and mesmerizing atmospherics. Don’t expect a ‘slap across the face’ type selection or a Dj who plays tracks that you know or have heard many times before or one who panders to the latest trends in dance music. Expect to be taken deep within yourself, floating naturally and healing your dancing soul!